Lincoln Law School of San Jose provides a superior legal education to our students culminating in the conferral of a Juris Doctor Degree and certification to sit for the California Bar Examination. Our 4 year program starting in our Fall semester or our 4 ½ year program starting in Spring or Summer semesters allows our students to attend school part time in the evenings. Our affordable tuition, extensive curriculum and small classes give our students the opportunity to reach for success in the area of law, while maintaining a home life balance.
Give us a call today! 408-977-7227. We can set up a time for you meet with our admissions staff to help guide you through the process.
First and Only Patent and Trademark Pro-Bono Clinic in Silicon Valley!
As the first non-ABA school to ever be admitted into the USPTO clinic program, Lincoln Law School is distinguished in its offering of Intellectual Property (IP) coursework and focus. Many of our faculty members have backgrounds specifically focused in the areas of patents, copyrights, or trademarks, so our law school can offer a diverse array of IP related courses. The IP Clinic allows students to have a “Hands On” experience while working with professors, investors, businesses, and other entities. Students interact directly with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to file and prosecute patent and trademark applications.
The IP Clinic Offers:
- Client Counseling
- Patentability and/or register ability searches
- Patent or Trademark application drafting
- Responses to USPTO correspondence
- Examiner interviews, among other services
You’re looking for:
- A location in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s largest hi-tech corporations and start-up companies.
- Over 90 years of history with a diverse student body providing outstanding networking opportunities.
- Affordable Tuition: $815.00 per unit. (Approximately $72,000.00 for the 4 year program)
- Small class sizes with a sense of close-knit community.
- Evening classes which are offered Monday through Thursday between the hours of 6:40 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Intellectual Property Clinic with robust IP courses specifically focused on patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
- Faculty comprised of distinguished practicing attorneys and judges from throughout the legal community.
- No requirement to take the First Year Law Student’s Examination
Lincoln Law School of San Jose offers a rolling admissions policy, which allows you to apply to our school year-round.
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring 2016 semester.
General Admission Requirements:
A completed application with a non-refundable application fee of $60.00 in state or $125.00 out of state.
Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) schools or an official CAS report that contains copies of transcripts from all colleges attended.
A signed Statement of Intention essay explaining why wish to study law.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
Resume or CV
Two current letters of recommendation.
* A bachelor’s degree is not required; 60 semester units of college coursework may fulfill the pre-legal education requirement.