Books and Materials
The IP program is also very active in creating high quality books and material. Faculty members write books on intellectual property topics such as:
- Intellectual Property Clinic Manual
- Handbook 1: Fundamentals of IP
- File a Provisional Patent Yourself
- Corporate Perspectives on IP Strategy
- Trademark Strategies for the Entrepreneur
- A Primer on Intellectual Property
- Why Practice Intellectual Property Law?
- Patent Practice Skills & Strategies
All these books are available on Amazon.